THE EPP METHOD: 3 Super Simple Steps to Build and Retain Essential Vocabulary
Do you want to improve your English vocabulary? Is English not your first language? Are you tired of failing to remember new words despite repetitional learning?
English is one of the most widely spoken languages globally, finding its use within academic, legal, corporate, government, and a multitude of other institutions.
The Oxford Dictionary lists 250,000 distinct words in the English language, and native speakers are typically known to have a vocabulary size of 25,000 to 30,000 words. However, if you are a non-native speaker, this number may be significantly low – about 2,000 to 3,000 words.
This limitation can influence your academics and work and hold you back from expressing yourself clearly, especially if you plan to study or work in a predominantly English-speaking country. But learning new words and gaining fluency in English is not as easy as it seems. Most resort to rote learning, which builds no foundations, and most of what is learned starts to fade away with time.
So, what’s the solution?
An easy-to-follow process that breaks down language learning into a naturally efficient and thematic format. All you have to do is practice, and you’ll start experiencing the results in no time! And the best part? Anyone can use this method to enhance their vocabulary!
In The EPP Method, you’ll discover:
- The 3-Step EPP method to build and retain English vocabulary – Exposure, Practice, and Perfection
- In-depth study material, built for native and non-native speakers – ideal for those aiming for SAT, TOEFL, GRE, and more
- 20 thematic passages that will naturally expose you to new words in a meaningful way
- Plenty of definitions, explanations, examples, and pronunciation guides – always by your side
- 100+ exercises to help you understand, practice, and perfect essential words
- An emphasis on recall value – discover how words are recycled as you retain previously learned words when exploring new chapters
- 4 unique revision units to test your proficiency
- Fun-filled brain-teasing – enjoy learning through exercises and crosswords to become fluent
- And much more.
EPP method is available for everyone – whether you are a professional seeking to improve vocabulary, a student who wants more practice, or someone who simply wants to better express and articulate their words.
So, are you ready to build a solid vocabulary?
If you want to enhance your English vocabulary using a practical method, scroll up and add the book to your cart!
Build A Solid English Vocabulary And Retain What You Learn Using This Revolutionary 3-Step Method
Join our newsletter for free to receive the latest news and updates.